The PBC Relationship Model: Coaching Process
- Lender refers troubled client to PBC.
- PBC assesses the business and its ownership by looking at finances, effectiveness, key behaviors and processes.
- Findings are shared with the business and the Lender and new common goals are established.
- PBC works with the business on improving financials, operations and/or improved owner effectiveness.
- A 360-degree health report is provided for the business and the Lender to review progress toward goals bi-annually.
- Surveys are completed by both the business and PBC and provided to the Lender at the end of each engagement.